My music journey started in 2009 am a self taught dj and music producer. And Picking up a few tricks and techniques from fellow Producers.
I started out as a all round producer or beatmaker making beats for sale to local artists. Namely Cal Vin, GTi just to name a few.
In 2014 released my debut single titled Enough featuring SoulChard.
Thats when i decided to really focus on myself and build my name after the song got a few spins on radio.
In 2016 i did a house remake of Cal Vin s Hit Single Bebengakholwa it gave a bit of traction and direction to what route i wanted to take in terms of genre and sound.
Then in 2017 i worked with Kemm Vocals and released a song titled "Woza Kimi" the song was number one for 4 weeks on Skyz Metro FM and was also nominated for Best House/Gqom Song.
2018 i then decided to do an experimental collabo with Mj Sings on a song called Love Ye Mali. The song was afro pop a genre i was new too but it paid of cause it got good reception from people from around the region and abroad.
Through the song i got the attention of South African Producer /Dj Vestaa. We did a collabo together which was the benchmark of my career a song Titled Ghost.
The song got great reception from the house music community around the world getting playlisted by Black coffee , Shimza, Kususa just to name a few.
My final project for 2018 came with Italian Record label Union Records where i put a Single titled "Paranoia". Song was charted on traxsource by well reowned Djs and producers.
2019 was a year of growth and networking mostly growing the brand and learning as much as i can.
Creating relations so i did alot of collabos with artist from around the southern region. Listed are some of the works for 2019.
– African Drumboyz (SA) x Nitefreak – Just Epic
– Nitefreak – Zonda Mthakathi
– featured on Vestaa s Creation EP with the song Ghost
– i then featured on a Afro house / afro tech compilation with SA label " Da Fuba Records" with the
-Silva Da Dj (SA) x Nitefreak – Drunk Robots
– CeeyChris (SA) x Nitefreak – Untouchable
– featured on Afro Exotiq s Inner Voice EP on a Song Titled Desert Storm.
– i then worked with Brazilian label Grooveland Records in conjuction with Khayalyf (UK based label)
on a remix compilation for the song My Africa by Antonio Lyons. The song went big across the globe
being one of the favourites amongst top Djs, being playlisted the most by Black Coffee, kususa, lemon
n herb , Djeff just to name a few. The song became one of the favourites at #Hi Ibiza festival in #Spain
Much respect and Love to Black Coffee for playlisting it. It was also on the Beatport Afro house top
100 for a few weeks.
– mid year released Izintombi ( radio edit ) featuring Kemm Vocals the song was on the top 40 on Zifm
stereo and in the top 10 . it was also on Skyz Metro Top 20. It got great reception internationaly as
well on most notable radio stations.
– We then got featured on Afro house Essentials Vol 2 compilation by UK based label " LW Records"
with the song Drunk Robots with Silva Da Dj
– Featured on Rhythm Sounds (SA) s The Dreams EP with a song Titled "The UnderDogs
– released 3 track EP Titled " Modern African" where i featured Kemm Vocals and Silva DaDj.
– then worked with Durban based Producers Budda Sage and Duo Epic Rhythm on a song Titled "Room 8"
– lastly was featured on a Remix Compilation by Afro Exotiq (SA) for his hit Single "Woza"
Besides Music the Dj side which is slowly gaining traction as well i opened the stage at Neverland Zimbabwe 2019..